Hope the media you accessed and the notes I saw many of you scribbling furiously help you in your learning journey. I've searched the web for resources and have found the following to be rather fun and useful. Hope you do too. I've rated the websites and these ratings are MY opinions. Yours need not be the same. You may also provide links that you find particularly useful in our study on this blog. Please leave your comments on today's lesson using the link for comments in each post. I'd love to hear from you. Till next time, tata!
Weblinks for Heat & Its Effects
- http://www.neok12.com/Heat-Temperature.htm - This website provides a list of videos related to heat and other relevant subjects and topics. RaveRating: 4 / 5 stars
- http://www.kids.esdb.bg/heat_principles.html - This website gives definitions of energy and has fun games and classroom activities. RaveRating: 3.5 / 5 stars
- http://eo.ucar.edu/kids/green/warming4.htm - This site gives a good explanation on the greenhouse effect and has links to information on climate issues. RaveRating: 3.5 / 5 stars
the weblinks are good recourses of learning i hope it can improve our learning :)
ReplyDeleteGreat! If you come across any good resources, do let us know k? :)
ReplyDeleteYes! there r really useful.
ReplyDeleteThe weblinks are raelly useful for me.
ReplyDeletethe weblink are very useful!thanks mr ravin
ReplyDeleteThe Weblinks are very useful!!!Behalf of the class,very thanks to you mr ravin:D
ReplyDelete